The alpha 1 of a community web site / web interface is online there : http://lsnrevival.appspot.com/
- a nice friendly picture of a grunt stolen from the old official web site.
- registering using a gmail account
- (when logged in) registered players list
- (when logged in) maps list, with create / update forms with name and description. Fire at will and fill the list, please.
- this map list will be available in a not yet functional challenge sending form, currently shown when you log in
Next steps :
- some static pages explaining the game and its history and status, game mechanics, factions etc : i leave that dirty work to YOU for now.
- self profile updating ( nickname at least, maybe a bio and avatar later ?)
- adding / viewing captures for the maps list. Maybe map files too ?
- functional challenge creation form (sending email to zizaniste's hacky server).
P.S. the source code is hosted there : https://bitbucket.org/jducastel/lsnrevival